10tons launches a major update for Belowscape.
TAMPERE, FINLAND - MARCH 12, 2009 We are proud to announce that our highly acclaimed action shooter Belowscape shifts up in gear. Gamers from all over the world can now compete for the esteemed title of "Ace of Retrospace" as the leaderboards go live.
Belowscape throws the player into the cockpit of a sole survivor ship in the Retrospace. The relentless legions of bad guys on its tail the ship blasts away in an endless struggle for survival.
Features included in the new version:
- We now feature two different game modes: Survival and Rush.
- Completely reworked difficulty curve to heighten the intensity even further.
- Added boss levels to really challenge the players.
- Choose any combination of touching, tilting and virtual joysticks to find the - customize!.
- Players can now compete on the Online Leaderboards for fame and national glory.
Simplicity at its best. Belowscape is now available on Apple iTunes AppStore for $2.99.
For more information please visit www.belowscape.com.
10tons is a Finnish game company founded in 2003. 10tons has 8 casual games under its belt. Titles such as Azkend, Miriel the Magical Merchant, and Sparkle have made us well known amongst the casual games audience. For more information visit www.10tons.com.
For more information, download codes and interview requests:
Jaakko Maaniemi, PR Coordinator, 10tons Ltd.
Show All Entries...