Xenoraid Brings Fresh Starfighting Action to Playstation Vita
Tampere, Finland, January 10th 2017 – The vertically scrolling space shoot’em up game Xenoraid by 10tons Ltd. is now available for the Playstation Vita handheld console. The game is priced $9.99 USD and is crossbuy with the PS4 version released in November 2016.
“Our previous Vita release, Neon Chrome, was received very well. We hope Xenoraid meets a similar level of success. It’s a very unique title, that’s for sure.” said Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em with a fresh take on the genre. Xenoraid’s gameplay is accessible to all action game fans. The missions are driven procedurally, so there are no memorization requirements. Real time fighter and squadron management features give the game a strategic dimension, while three survival levels with online leaderboards provide replay value.
- Experience dynamic shoot'em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
For more information, download codes and interview requests:
Jaakko Maaniemi, PR Coordinator, 10tons Ltd.
Show All Entries...