Explosive Twin Stick Shooter Neon Chrome Now Available for iOS
Tampere, Finland, November 17th 2016 - Multiplatform game developer 10tons Ltd. announced today the twin stick shooter Neon Chrome is now available for iOS devices in the iTunes App Store. The game is priced $9.99 USD with a 50% launch discount for the first two weeks.
“Neon Chrome is our flagship title and we spared no effort in making the iOS version as amazing as it can be. We nailed it, making Neon Chrome one of the greatest twin stick shooters on the App Store.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons.
Neon Chrome is an infinite twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment. Choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer - again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of fight, die, improve and repeat - many players have over 100 hours logged!
- Procedurally generated levels - true endless replayability
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
- MFI controller support & Game Center achievements
Neon Chrome in App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neon-chrome/id981035758
Neon Chrome iOS trailer: https://youtu.be/YPnDdVvliv0
Neon Chrome is also available in Steam and for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. The game will also be released for Playstation Vita and additional platforms at a later date.
For more information, download codes and interview requests:
Jaakko Maaniemi, PR Coordinator, 10tons Ltd.
Show All Entries...