Novel Shoot’em Up Xenoraid Launches for Xbox One on November 8th
Tampere, Finland, October 26th 2016 – Multiplatform game developer 10tons announced today the vertically scrolling shoot’em up Xenoraid will launch for Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program on November 8th. The game is priced $9.99 USD. A preorder with 15% discount starts today.
“Xenoraid is a perfect mix of classic shoot’em up gameplay and modern execution. It’s great for everyone familiar with the genre as it was in its golden age, as well as anyone just looking for thrilling blasting action in space.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
“We were able to launch the game on Steam a bit earlier and the player feedback has been heartwarmingly positive. Gamers have responded to the game’s design goals beautifully, and I couldn’t be happier about it.” says Jaakko Maaniemi, designer of Xenoraid.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em up with gameplay rooted in the classic days of the genre, before the currently popular bullet hell games. The game’s missions are driven procedurally, so there are no requirements for level or bullet pattern memorization. There is a particular focus in shooting mechanics. Modern features such as switching between four fighters during action and fighter squadron management between missions give the title additional depth. Three survival levels with online leaderboards provide the stiffest challenge and replayability for the biggest fans.
- Experience dynamic shoot'em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
- Play all game modes in 2-4 player local co-op
For more information and presskit, see http://www.10tons.com/Game/xenoraid.html
For more information, download codes and interview requests:
Jaakko Maaniemi, PR Coordinator, 10tons Ltd.
Show All Entries...