Shoot’em Up Xenoraid Brings the First Space War to Playstation 4 on November 8th
Tampere, Finland, October 26th 2016 – The vertically scrolling shoot’em up game Xenoraid will become available for Playstation 4 on November 8th, 2016 in the SIEA region Playstation Network. The game will be released in the SIEE region PSN on November 9th. The game is priced $9.99 USD. A 10% launch week discount runs through November 14th.
“Xenoraid is a great modern take on the classic shoot’em up formula. All fans of action and shooters need to check it out.” said Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
“I’m very pleased with how the novel features of Xenoraid turned out. The gameplay mechanics are exciting and interesting, and that’s pretty much what I look for in a shooter game.” said Jaakko Maaniemi, designer of Xenoraid.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em up. The missions are driven procedurally, so there are no requirements for level or bullet pattern memorization. Xenoraid emphasizes shooting mechanics and includes modern features such as switching between four fighters during action and fighter squadron management between missions for additional depth.
- Experience dynamic shoot'em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
- Play all game modes in 2-4 player local co-op
Xenoraid trailer: https://youtu.be/crmVkkIlSkg
Presskit with art assets: http://www.10tons.com/Game/xenoraid.html
Xenoraid will be released for Playstation Vita later in 2016.
For more information, download codes and interview requests:
Jaakko Maaniemi, PR Coordinator, 10tons Ltd.
Show All Entries...