Vertically Scrolling Shoot’em Up Xenoraid Launches in Steam on September 30th
Tampere, Finland, September 13th 2016 – Independent game developer 10tons Ltd. announced today the vertically scrolling shoot’em up Xenoraid will be released in Steam on September 30th, 2016. The game is priced $9.99 USD.
“Xenoraid is a thrilling action game and the highlight of 10tons’ second half of 2016. Everyone interested in shooter and action games should check it out!” said Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
“For the longest time I’ve felt there aren’t enough entertaining, modern, vertically scrolling shoot’em ups out there that aren’t distinctly bullet hell games. Xenoraid was born out of that sentiment, and as such it’s very much a passion project. I can’t wait to see how gamers respond.” said Jaakko Maaniemi, designer of Xenoraid.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em up with gameplay rooted in the classic days of the genre, preceding the current bullet hell era. In Xenoraid, missions are driven procedurally, so there are no requirements for level or bullet pattern memorization. There is also a particular focus in shooting mechanics. Modern features such as switching between four fighters during action and fighter squadron management between missions give the title additional depth.
- Experience dynamic shoot'em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
- Play all game modes in 2-4 player local co-op
Xenoraid trailer: https://youtu.be/crmVkkIlSkg
Xenoraid Steam storepage: http://store.steampowered.com//app/460220
Xenoraid will be released for Playstation 4, Xbox One and additional platforms at a later date.
For more information, download codes and interview requests:
Jaakko Maaniemi, PR Coordinator, 10tons Ltd.
Show All Entries...