Spectacular Marble Shooter Sparkle 2 to Launch for Xbox One on January 27th
Tampere, Finland, January 15th 2015 Independent game developer 10tons Ltd. announced today the marble shooter action puzzle game Sparkle 2 will launch on Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program on January 27th. The game is priced $7.99 USD. A -15% launch discount will run through February 8th.
We were astonished by the overwhelmingly positive reception Sparkle 2's spin off title, Sparkle Unleashed, got on Xbox One last summer. We're confident Sparkle 2 will be equally well received, as the gameplay experience is different enough and the production values are a touch higher. says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Sparkle 2 is a highly polished match three marble shooter action puzzle game. Set in a mysterious world of magic and mystery, the player must travel through an enchanted landscape to find five magical keys. This is done by conquering more than 90 increasingly challenging marble shooter levels, equipping gameplay altering enchantments, and discovering breathtaking scenes.
The Xbox One version of Sparkle 2 includes an all new game mode, Cataclysm.
- Superbly polished action puzzle gaming
- State of the art special effects
- Four game modes: Story, Survival, Challenge and Cataclysm
- More than 90 levels throughout the story
- Supercharge your Orb Slinger with 16 powerful Enchantments
- Immersive mystery storyline with voiceovers
- Cinematic soundtrack by the award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
Sparkle 2 trailer: https://youtu.be/giB9y6-cBFM
For more information, download codes and interview requests:
Jaakko Maaniemi, PR Coordinator, 10tons Ltd.
Show All Entries...