Highly Praised Marble Shooter Sparkle 2 Now Available on Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita
Tampere, Finland, May 20th 2014 - Finnish game developer 10tons announced today the release of action puzzle game Sparkle 2 on Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita. Both versions are priced at $7.99 or 6.95€ on the PSN store. There's a free trial available and the game also supports Cross-Buy.
"Sparkle 2 is currently our flagship title and I'm really happy to see it on PS4 and Vita. The game looks and plays amazing on both consoles.", says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
"Sparkle and King Oddball have been received very well on Sony's consoles, and with Sparkle 2 we aim to grow our fan base with another high quality action puzzler. Both King Oddball and Sparkle have gained a lot of 4 and 5 star reviews and we hope to do even better with Sparkle 2", says Sampo Töyssy, Vice CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Sparkle 2 is a match-three marble shooter action puzzle game with top of the line production values within its genre. Set in a magical world of mystery, the player must clear increasingly challenging marble shooting match-three challenges, launch spectacular powerups and unlock exciting enchantments while searching for five magical keys.
- Superbly polished action puzzle gameplay
- Spectacular powerups and special effects
- Three game modes: Story, Survival, and Challenge
- More than 90 levels throughout the storyline
- Soundtrack by the award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
- 14 Trophies on both PS4 and PS Vita
- Analog stick and touchpad controls on PS4
- Analog stick and touchscreen controls on PS Vita
For more information and assets, see: http://www.10tons.com/Game/sparkle2.html
For more information, download codes and interview requests:
Jaakko Maaniemi, PR Coordinator, 10tons Ltd.
Show All Entries...